Thursday, October 15, 2009

Update from Wales

I am so excited to be sharing some videos with all of you showing some of the happenings here in South Africa. I believe Stacy has posted a link and you should be able to see. It takes some time to upload a video and we've been limited a bit by our ability to access the internet so it's been a little late in coming. I have many more videos and will try to upload them soon. If by chance you can't get the link, you can go to You Tube and type teamrb25 in the search bar. Please feel free to post comments! It will be great to see whose visiting and to have a more direct way to communicate about what we are doing.
South African's are among some of the most beautiful and kind people and have been very hospitable. I hope those of you dreaming about coming will be able toake a committment in the future! The weather is great, the wildlife sparse and the food (this is a meat based culture) for me has been horrible. God Bless Stacy who today found a vegetarian restaurant and bought lunch!!!! Thanks so much Stacy, I needed some nourishment!

Peace, Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment