Monday, October 5, 2009

3 Days!

The more I read about the country I'm about to visit, the more I realize how little I know about it. I'm trying to familiarize myself with some basic geography and cultural knowledge, but we're getting down to the wire here. I have a feeling I will be relying heavily on our hosts and guides, as well as on my traveling companions who have been to South Africa before.

Since I can no longer travel without the advice of the Lonely Planet, I offer to you their Interactive map of South Africa, and travel information. This is not their most helpful online travel guide, but it's something. Mostly it warns me of ATM schemes. Good to know.

If any of you who are local have a suitcase you'd be willing to never see again, I am looking for a piece of luggage to carry gifts, that can be left there (we can have two checked bags on the way to Johannesburg, but only one on our flight to Capetown).

No comments:

Post a Comment